Monday 7 April 2014

5) How did you attract/address your audience?

The main aspect of my magazine that will attract and address my audience from the beginning is the front cover, therefore making this to the greatest ability, as well as the contents page and double page spread, was important.
The following video which I made on Windows Live Movie Maker identifies the ways in which my final product attracts and addresses it's audience. It mentions aspects such as the plug, features and main image on my front cover which is specifically made to appeal to a specific audience. The engaging features of my contents page which help the audience feel involved are mentioned and the pull quote is also an important aspect that is mentioned as it once again, draws an audience in and intrigues them.



No comments:

Post a Comment