Friday 11 April 2014

1) In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?







Overall, I feel my media product follows all the necessary conventions and barely challenges them, which can often be a good thing. I stuck to the conventions as I felt I wouldn't be able to challenge them well enough to make it still look professional and appealing. All the standard conventions take place on my front such as the masthead, main image and features, as well as others. This is the same for standard conventions of a contents page and double page spread. I didn't want to make my magazine look overly crowded and therefore didn't add extra conventions such as headers or too many features. I got positive feedback about this aspect as people liked the fact it was spacious but still looked professional and full of enough conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment