Saturday 29 March 2014

The making of my final front cover

The making of my final front cover edited started with adding the main image to an A4 page in Photoshop.

I then edited the main image and made the background colour more even, using the eyedropper tool and the paintbrush tool. 


Then using the text tool, I created my masthead ‘BMC’. 


I then added a footer to my front cover, using the text tool. I also found a barcode image on google and added it with the price, issue number and date. 


Using the text tool once again, and going through various fonts I made my features, all whilst making sure they were relevant to my chosen genre. 


I then added the main headline to my front cover which took over a lot of space and started to bring the magazine together.



 he final convention that I added to my magazine front cover was the plug. I used the ellipse tool which created the circle and then I added the text inside it.





No comments:

Post a Comment