Wednesday 26 March 2014

The making of my final contents page


For my contents page I first started to build the structure. I created a black banner type style and lowered the opacity so the ‘contents’ stood out more. I also added my magazine name to the top left in order to create a house style.
I also added a large photo which relates to the main story in my magazine. 

I then added my subheadings and features using the text tool, all whilst keeping to a specific colour scheme. 


Next I added more of my own photos by clicking open and dragging them on to the contents page and created a small banner (using the line tool) at the bottom which advertises my magazines social networking sites.


I decided that not enough of my house style was shown throughout the contents page and the background looked quite bare so using the rectangle tool, I added light blue boxes behind my text which helped it stand out.



No comments:

Post a Comment