Friday 28 March 2014

The making of my final double page spread


First I opened a new page, turned the canvas landscape and placed my image where I wanted it. 


I then used the quick selection tool to go around my model as best as possible and coloured the background in. I then removed the quick selection and used the rubber/paintbrush to perfect the outline. 

I added my double page spread boarders with the line tool and put in the page numbers, date and other boarder writing using the text tool. I also added a small black background for page numbers to make them stand out by filling the rectangle tool in, in black.

By using the text tool I added my headline and double page spread article. I went on to choose fonts that I thought were suitable.

added a pull quote next to my model which makes the space seem less blank.
 

Finally, I chose a different paintbrush and decided to add an effect to the background of the main written features of my double page spread.



No comments:

Post a Comment